Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Upcoming Reviews

Just so y'all know what's coming up:
Katie:
Falke's Peak by Anna Leigh Keaton & Madison Layle
Laird of Darkness by Nicole North
Heather:
Stone Kissed by Keri Stevens
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Laird of Darkness might end up being a joint review - it looks pretty yummy and Katie and I both dig hot Scots as you may have divined from the sheer amount of Ewan McGregor picspam on my main Tumblr. Anyway, I am almost finished with Stone Kissed, and it is a nice change of pace from the sheer amount of vamps and weres in paranormal romance. I'll be reading the Goddess Test next, which is a YA novel. I'm not huge in YA, but it's a Hades/Persephone story, and I am a sucker for Hades/Persephone. I am also a sucker for Aphrodite stories, and while she's easier to find, people tend to make her a flake or a bitch, and really Aphrodite is neither, but that's a rant for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment